Southampton v Everton. 20th Dec at 15.00.

What do you want for Chrimbo this year?

• Millenium Falcon

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Adidas Kick

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Operation Board Game

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • An Everton win

Votes: 186 69.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traditionally his sides have played better has the season goes on and peak around March-April. I hope this is the case and a player or 2 to step up.
Traditionally his sides have played better has the season goes on and peak around March-April. I hope this is the case and a player or 2 to step up.
Phew,thank feck for that, thought our season was a complete wash out, feel so much better knowing we will see a vast improvement for the last 5or 6 weeks of the season, so we might stay up ???? :) Thinking about it, you probably right, if my memory serves me right , we were awesome at the back end of last season !!! :) lmfao

Sometimes Bobby's PIP and RIP style of comments frustrate us, when we want to hear that he feels the same angst as the rest of us. Of course, a 3-0 defeat will hurt him and the players but the proof of the pudding needs to be seen on Boxing Day in respect to desire and pace. We don't look like we could get behind a Crown Street tart at the moment.

Just got back to Rugby after watching that load of dross. Only good thing in the day was getting a free Everton Santa hat on the way in. I can't believe how spineless that was. We are such a soft team, with no leaders anywhere. No-one on the pitch seems to try to get the others going. Shrug of the shoulders when we concede and continue to play the ball square or safe most of the time. An appalling performance all round, particularly from the manager.

Sometimes Bobby's PIP and RIP style of comments frustrate us, when we want to hear that he feels the same angst as the rest of us. Of course, a 3-0 defeat will hurt him and the players but the proof of the pudding needs to be seen on Boxing Day in respect to desire and pace. We don't look like we could get behind a Crown Street tart at the moment.
Under Moyes a poor performance was usually followed by a much better one. Anyone confident about Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.