So, where are our points coming from?…

Only 4 games to go:

View attachment 254200

More than half of our wins have come against teams in the bottom 7... we've been very successful at taking points off those clubs in and around us (on the whole) which is ultimately why we're now essentially safe. The big worry regarding that when moving into next season, if we don't improve our results against those further up the table, it only takes a couple of bad results against those at the bottom to quickly drag us back down towards the relegation zone.

The results in that small cluster of games against Brighton, Wolves and Fulham jump out at me. The fact we have no wins in those 9 games is disappointing. Given where we are, I can understand and forgive only picking up the odd point against sides at the top, but we need to be picking up more points against these sides next season.
Think this tells its own story. Ignoring deductions we are between 10-14th place in the league. I think this is about right. Very comfortably safe but not threatening Europe

My view is that we need to hold it together until the additional income from the new stadium helps us steady the boat and then push on

I don’t need immediate success. Stabilisation and steady positive movement is enough for next few years