Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaha hasnt progessed therefore his value has dropped to maybe 10 mill, so they are offering 17 mill?

i actually dont think this is going to happen at all and don't know why bothered writing this at all, at all

What what what

This went under the radar.

What?

£7m and Zaha for Baines doesn't sound anywhere near right mate.
Not being funny, but as in not enough for Baines or they wouldn't consider offering that deal?

It seems some never learn and are very quick to write off payers who don't immediately make an impact at a new club. How old is Zaha? 19/20? He was outstanding for Palace and is clearly a very talented player.

Moyes doesn't trust him in Uniteds first team it seems, but then again Moyes didn't trust Barkley either.

You could also pick up Martins Indi for that 7 million too, 21 year old Dutch regular and one of the best defensive prospects in Holland.

All about opinions obviously, but if they offered that deal (and I don't believe it for a second), then I'd seriously give it some thought.

zaha hasnt progessed
He hasn't been given a chance! Bale looked a fantastic prospect at Southampton, but struggled badly at Spurs in his first season to the extent that just about everyone thought Spurs had been done up like a kipper.

Zaha is raw, and needs games to continue his development. The talent is still there he just needs to play. Not really a Moyes type player though!

I just don't want Baines to go.

I think he will though.

So I want ridiculous money for him and not a 1 in 7 forward.

I don't think he'll go in January. Next summer, maybe. And to be honest, if he doesn't want to sign a new contract in the summer, when he'll have one year left on his current deal and be nearly 30, he should be sold then.

No-one is ever bigger than Everton, we'll survive losing him.

Sell:

Baines £20m
Gueye £5m
Pienaar £7m
Osman £5m
Naismith £6m
Alcaraz £3m
Kone £3m

That's £49m easily enough to get 2 new top class wingers and attacking mid to give Jelavic the service he needs I can't believe he's not playing at the moment he just needs one goal maybe if Roberto brings in some more flair players then we'll get him firing on all cylinders again IMO could be just the change he needs there's a boss slotter in there somewhere.

You were joking when you came up with those figures right???

Status
Not open for further replies.