Shane Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

20toffees

Player Valuation: £500k
I thought he looked a bit nervy, understandably. But most certainly didnt look lost out there.

What are your thoughts?

Is he ready?

Deserving of some more minutes?

With Distin out will Moyes put Neville back there or actually give Duffy a go.

I really would like to see more of him, but I can only expect two matches from him, and then he'll mysteriously disappear to the realm of wasted youth with Barkley and Vellios.

Gave him a chance and he did well.

Should have put that header on target though, but he got closer than the rest of em.

Nothing we could do with that one. The only way Cahill is going to score in the form he's in!

He should try claim that too, nice kiss off his ass there.

Didn't notice a difference when he came on, which isn't a slight on Duffy at all, in fact that's a positive. Unlucky with the header.

Duffy at centre back vs Villa would be more preferable, for me, than any other option considering Rodwell probably won't be fit. He looked good tonight, and aside from being out of position once or twice (as expected from all centre backs), and missing that header, he did a sterling job all things considered.

'DUFFY IN FFS MOYLEZ' or something.

He looked more composed then when he played in the Europa League a few years ago. FFS I miss those Euro games. Get your ****e right Everton.

i liked the boy, he just did his job, good positioning and was unlucky with the header. yes happy to see him at cb again

Status
Not open for further replies.