Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Howard

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick thing, like a jarg PFA or something.

From this season alone - pick one Everton player in each category for.

Player Of The Year Coleman
Young Player Of The Year McCarthy if he qualifies?
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year Naismith
Most Disappointing Player Pienaar
One To Watch Next Season Stones

Player Of The Year - James McCarhty
Young Player Of The Year - John Stones
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year - Everything
Most Disappointing Player - Lacina Traore (not his fault I should add)
One To Watch Next Season - Tom Cleverly

Player Of The Year Coleman
Young Player Of The Year McCarthy
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year Stones
Most Disappointing Player Kone
One To Watch Next Season McGeady

Still don't get why people are so down on Mirallas, he's been ace in most games, scored and assisted loads, and caused a lot of problems.
He's been better than Deuolefeu for me anyway and most defenses are terrified of him.

Player . Coleman just but Jimmy Mac the most important

young player.. Barkley. Flashes of genius

ssurprise ... NaiSmith. Has played a vital part in a great season and no one expected that

most disappointing .. Kone but just because he didn't get a proper chance

One to watch.. Gibson. Come back from injury and will Love this style of play

Player Of The Year - Coleman
Young Player Of The Year - McCarthy
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year - Naismith (followed by Stones and Oviedo)
Most Disappointing Player - Kone and Gibbo
One To Watch Next Season - Tom Cleverly... but seriously Barkley or McGeady

Player of The Year - Tough one i reckon as there have been a number of consistently good performers across the season to date. I am going to have to say McCarthy just because he has been the most consistent. Though there have been some sensational performances from Barry, Coleman and then, less frequently, from Lukaku and even Mirallas.

Young Player - Across the whole season, it has to be Barkley. Though Stones has been on a different planet these last few weeks.

Surprise - I'm going to go with McCarthy again....I had seen him for Wigan and thought he was 'ok', but he has surprised me with how good he has been. Martinez also takes honourable mention here - i wasn't a great fan of him getting the job (alongside many others, who now seem to forget that!), but he has been sensational - a few mistakes of course, but the whole vibe of positivity he has brought to the club has been so refreshing.

Disappointing - Although not his fault he got injured, it has to be Kone. Came in for biggish money (for us) and flattered to decieve in his limited appearances. But next season may be a different story.

One to Watch - Hopefully we get to watch Barry and Lukaku again next season!

Player of the season - Coleman
Young player - Barkley
Disappointing - Pienaar
Next season - Oviedo
Biggest surprise - McCarthy. A total revelation.
One to watch - Oviedo

Lest we take him for granted, our skipper Mr. Jags deserves an honorary mention.

Player Of The Year: Coleman
Young Player Of The Year: Barkley
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year: Stones
Most Disappointing Player: Pienaar
One To Watch Next Season: Oviedo Baby

Player Of The Year: Coleman
Young Player Of The Year: McCarthy
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year: Naismith (closely followed by Oviedo and Stones)
Most Disappointing Player: Pienaar
One To Watch Next Season: McGeady

Player Of The Year - Coleman (fantastic)
Young Player Of The Year - McCarthy (think he qualifies)
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year - McCarthy (not many predicted he would be anywhere near this good)
Most Disappointing Player - Kone (was poor in his few games and then lost the oppurtunity to prove himself)
One To Watch Next Season - Stones (end of)

Player of the Year - McCarthy
This is why these things should wait. Even a month ago I said Coleman. But McCarthy is magnificent.

Young Player of the Year - Stones
Barks has been great, but inconsistent. Stones plays a more difficult position for his age and is brilliant.

Biggest Surprise of the Year - Oviedo
Naismith came good, and that was surprising. But Oviedo went from being one of them names on the site to having a song sung about him at every match, even post-injury.

Most Disappointing Player - Osman
Tough one. I refuse to blame a player for injury and thus won't include them as disappointments (although I can see why it is disappointing). Mirallas had a poor first half of the season. but hit form recently. Pienaar went missing at times, but Osman is the name I groan at when I see the teamsheet. I don't remember him being this poor last year

One to Watch Next Season - Cleverly...J/K Mirallas
I think Mirallas is coming to terms with Roberto's play style and may be the player we all wanted him to be this year, next year.

Player Of The Year - Coleman, but perhaps only because McCarthy still qualifies for Young Player of the Year. It's a tough call to make.
Young Player Of The Year - McCarthy. He is still only 23!
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year - The Nais
Most Disappointing Player - Gibson. Not really his fault, but if being injured for most of the season isn't disappointing I don't know what is.
One To Watch Next Season - Barkley will only get better. It's going to be good to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.