Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Howard

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Just a quick thing, like a jarg PFA or something.

From this season alone - pick one Everton player in each category for.

Player Of The Year
Young Player Of The Year
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year
Most Disappointing Player
One To Watch Next Season

PFA Everton Player of the Year – Seamsie
PFA Young Everton Player of the Year – J Stone
Biggest Surprise Player of the Year –
Kolo+Toure

Most Disappointing Player of the Year – Steven Pienaar
One to Watch Next Season Player of the Year – Kone

Player Of The Year.....I have plumped for Seamus but I think McCarthy, Barry and Howard run him close

Young Player Of The Year.....has to be Ross but Stones made a late bid.

Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year.....I am jointly awarding this accolade to Naismith and Oviedo baby.....the former stepped up when we really needed a game changer and the latter blew us all away with his bossness in the late fall/early winter before sadly picking up that bad injury.

Most Disappointing Player.......I am swerving this one as it would be churlish to single out any player this season. Baines disappointed before his injury and Mirallas was doing my head in a month or so ago but both have come strong again.

One To Watch Next Season.......I will say Gerald if he stays but alas I don't think we will have him next season so I will mention McGeady as a substitute in case I am right.

And that concludes the voting from the Melling jury :)

Just a quick thing, like a jarg PFA or something.

From this season alone - pick one Everton player in each category for.

Player Of The Year
Coleman. Howard has been boss too.

Young Player Of The Year
McCarthy if he counts, Stones if not.

Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year
Naismith, he's turned out pure boss. Same with Oviedo.

Most Disappointing Player Deulofeu. I thought he would be the sex, he is not. Also Traore but does he even count?

One To Watch Next Season
Ross Barkley will make defenders cry

Hshsjsjdmdmdmsms

Player Of The Year - Seamus, by the length of the right Goodison wing
Young Player Of The Year - Rosco
Biggest Surprise Player Of The Year - John Stones, so mature and solid at the back yet so young... Naisy and close 2nd
Most Disappointing Player - not sure, Stevie P being injured along with Kone, but playing wise... no one
One To Watch Next Season - Bobby, dancing in his brown shoes holding the league trophy a loft!

Player of the Year - Shamus Colemon
Young Player of the Year - Ross Barkley
Surprise Player of the year - John Stones
Most disappointing Player - Marouane Fellaini
One to watch next season - Lukaku

POTY- Gareth Barry
YPOTY- John Stones
SPOTY- Bryan Oviedo
MDP- Kevin Mirallas
OTWNS- Arouna Kone

Kevin's only in there because my expectations were too high after an awesome pre season.
He's still been very good, just not the Belgian Ronaldo I thought he'd be this season.

Player of the Year - Seamus Coleman
Young Player of the Year - Ross Barkley
Surprise Player of the year - Bryan Oviedo
Most disappointing Player - Steven Pienaar
One to watch next season - Aiden McGeady

If the season was only this past month, I'd say Stones for young player of the year, but that ain't how things work. Barkley has flourished and been key to this season.

Oviedo showed a great flash before his tragic injury. Great to know LB is tied up in the future, and Martinez has the flexibility to try Baines out at DM to extend his career. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some cup or (maybe) Europa games next year with both of them on the field.

Pienaar to me had a very meh season, even before his injury. Think it's time for him to ship off to South Africa or MLS or the A-League for the remainder of his career.

And with Europe of some sort pretty much a lock, I look forward to seeing more of McGeady next year. He's looked good in his limited cameo this year.

I voted McCarthy as POY. Maybe i'm still high off that imperious performance against United, but look at the difference between the Palace game and the United game without McCarthy in there for 90 minutes.

I voted McCarthy as POY. Maybe i'm still high off that imperious performance against United, but look at the difference between the Palace game and the United game without McCarthy in there for 90 minutes.

I dither between McCarthy and Coleman for player of the year daily.

Tremendous seasons, both of them.

Player of the year - Seamus Coleman
Young player of the year - Ross Barkzlsperger
Surprise player of the year - Steven Naismith
Most disappointing - Steven Pienaar
One to watch next season - John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.