Rom, Kev, Sammy, Naisy and Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to drop at least one of them, probably naismith.

Unless you dropped barkley deeper next to mcarthy then they might all fit in

there is a lot to be said for having all your best players on the field at the same time.
looking at them, if one of them HAD to be your impact sub to come on and win you a game, its E'too but i cant be the only one who thinks the idea of Everton not starting a still young-ish Sammy is mental! He is not 40! This isnt Gazza/Ginola!

------howard
coleman jags alcaraz baines
--------mccarthy
---mirallas----barkley
---------naismith
------eto'o---lukaku

easy(it prob wouldnt work like..)

I think Nais would be the man left out for me. Even though I bloody love him. I really want to see a bit more of Eto'o and Rom too, but where do you play Ross then? It's a dilemma I'm more than happy we have now. That's some serious forward line. Add Atsu, Geads and Peanuts to that mix too. Good luck Bobby.

there is a lot to be said for having all your best players on the field at the same time.
looking at them, if one of them HAD to be your impact sub to come on and win you a game, its E'too but i cant be the only one who thinks the idea of Everton not starting a still young-ish Sammy is mental! He is not 40! This isnt Gazza/Ginola!

He just looks class when he is on the ball.

Personally, Sammy's would be the first name on the team sheet if I were manager and he was fit.

I think Nais would be the man left out for me. Even though I bloody love him. I really want to see a bit more of Eto'o and Rom too, but where do you play Ross then? It's a dilemma I'm more than happy we have now. That's some serious forward line. Add Atsu, Geads and Peanuts to that mix too. Good luck Bobby.

And Kev to return to the fray at some point.

EFC.....the new Galacticos ;)

I thought yesterday when Lukaku joined Eto'o and Barkley we looked as dangerous as anytime since last season when the Lukaku/Barkley/Mirallas troika terrorized PL defences.

I'd like to see us accommodate those three again (I think Eto'o shifted wide left when Lukaku came on??).

Robles
Stones Jagielka Alcaraz
Mirallas McCarthy Barkley Pienaaar
Naismith
Lukaku Eto'o
easy as pie, just drop our two amazing full backs.

I like that whilst we are 13th, we still have the dilemma of whether to start Samuel Etoo or our record signing up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.