Rodwell Rumours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just massively impresses me as barring Arteta he's our only midfielder that can get a foot on the ball and progressively influence a game.

Its going to hurt when he leaves us though, so Im trying not to love him too much.

This kids got our boos one day.

so bloody boring it really is. People having a pop at everton when they have not actually done anything wrong. If we sell our young players i will stop supporting everton just grow up please. Everton did not choose to sell rooney he wanted to go FACT. And IF rodwell was to go again i would imagine it would have to be rodwell saying HE wants to go. So how people can continuously blame the club for the players wanting to leave is completely beyond me. And the lad has not even played 90 minutes football for a continuous period of time and already here we are saying we have lost him to united. The club can not compete financially with the the top 4 clubs and city that is not the clubs fault that is just fact and we try to keep our players however when a player wants to leave that is not the clubs fault its the players decision so stop blaming the club for everything

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.