Rhyl Away - Everton XI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Player Valuation: £150k
Hi lads, who can we expect to see playing in the Everton shirt for this game? Nothing mentioned of it on the OS so I'm assuming it's retired players / kids?

Hi lads, who can we expect to see playing in the Everton shirt for this game? Nothing mentioned of it on the OS so I'm assuming it's retired players / kids?

An Everton XI played against Aberystwyth Town a few seasons ago in a similar game. It was all youngsters; the only one who ever played for the first team was Jack Rodwell. Expect to see youngsters and maybe a triallist or two.

It won't be retired players, it's a proper friendly, part of the under 21s pre season programme. It's not going to be one of them daft charity games with 40+ year olds playing at 30% speed. Big crowd expected too, Rhyl have sold over 2000 tickets already and expect to sell out the 3000 capacity ground.

It won't be retired players, it's a proper friendly, part of the under 21s pre season programme. It's not going to be one of them daft charity games with 40+ year olds playing at 30% speed. Big crowd expected too, Rhyl have sold over 2000 tickets already and expect to sell out the 3000 capacity ground.

They were going on Groupon that's probably why it's sold so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.