Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BllMSHJIIAAK1SA.jpg

That's not in Ferguson's book, I think someone's made that up

Thing is what ever was wrote in that book, and that above isnt what i recalled, we know what went down. Moyes is a liar and either thought he wouldnt get found out or didnt care, either way, he is going to get it Sunday and I for one cant wait

A win will be the best way to shut his ginger gob up. I for one wont be arsed wasting my breath on him or his [Poor language removed] team. I will give feli a small clap because he didnt [Poor language removed] on us (in my opinion) when he left and I think we got a boss deal and we have replaced him with a far far better player.

Moyes did take us forward and was just what we needed but I think the time was right for all sides for him to go. His comments where poor and pissed me off but you know what were Everton and we where here long before David Moyes and we will be here long after he is gone. COYB's

Seems like Football Fans in Goodison Park give more respect than forum fans
Blls3wRCQAAd0SC.jpg

At that time a lot of what has now come out about Moyes and his lies wasnt known then. That pic is good, show no body can say we didnt respect him, he might of deserved that at the time, he deserves hell now.

Seems like Football Fans in Goodison Park give more respect than forum fans
Blls3wRCQAAd0SC.jpg
We gave him the respect rightly or wrongly in his last game for us.

What more does he want?

He is another clubs manager right now so we should treat him like any other clubs manager. He treated us in a disrespectful manner this past summer therefore he deserves to get the reception that any other clubs manager who disrespects us should get.

He deserved his goodbye (though it didnt sit well with me I must admit) and he deserves the dogs abuse he gets now. The two dont have to be mutually exclusive of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.