realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/20/football-transfer-rumours-khedira-manchester-united
The Marseille winger André Ayew has featured in the Rumour Mill on previous occasions, what with his not going to Hull, Swansea and QPR, then more recently being touted as a potential free transfer for Liverpool next summer. This morning’s Mirror claims the 24-year-old Ghana international is also wanted by Everton, and is running down his contract at the Ligue 1 club in order to force a lucrative move to the Premier League.

We won't get another African player in. So no Asomoah. Defo need a LW with Mirallas' quality and preferably able to go CF

Reid is ideal because he can play the cross over from when JAGIELKA retires and Stones is able to come into his own while we get browning and Galloway first team level, do need another RB I think or CB and a CAM we will sign 2 in jan a CB and CAM/LM I think it'll be Bruma and Reid or am I being to Optimisitic

need to go for Berahino in the summer mind...

Oh and Barcelona are getting increasingly frustrated with pedro and it's unlikely Deulofeu will ever get his big break

If Distin goes, could see Reid but in the end I think Arsenal snaps him up.

Other players who have contracts ending at the close of this season:
Yarmolenko (24)
Konoplyanka (24)
Milner (28)
Ayew (24)
Cleverley (25)
Kramer (23)
Ings (22)
Flanagan (21)
Delph (24)

Which Everton winger will step up and claim the starting gig opposite Mirallas? If the answer between now and January is nobody then there are a number of good targets on that list. Of those I'm partial to Milner, for the next three or four years I think he'd be the surest bet to be an impact player.

We need a creative left winger and a centre back, I doubt there'll be much money in January though. Maybe Nastasic will be more up for a loan with him still not getting a look in at City.

Depay would be perfect for us but like I said I can't see the money being there for him.

Yarmolenko (24)
Konoplyanka (24)
Milner (28)
Ayew (24)
Cleverley (25)
Kramer (23)
Ings (22)
Flanagan (21)
Delph (24)

Which Everton winger will step up and claim the starting gig opposite Mirallas? If the answer between now and January is nobody then there are a number of good targets on that list. Of those I'm partial to Milner, for the next three or four years I think he'd be the surest bet to be an impact player.
Fabian Schar is another one, young 22yo Swiss international who's a CB for Basel, would make a great pick up.

I'd love either Yarmolenko or Konoplyanka.

It would be perfect if we would try to get a player or two on a free transfer. Even it isn't exactly a free transfer in reality, it is still really probably the cheapest option how to buy new players. Delph or Milner would be perfect upgrades for Gibson. Schär or Reid would be decent replacement for Alcaraz. Konoplyanka or Ayew would be a really nice replacements for Atsu. Maybe even Cleverley for Osman. It would be great to get one or two of these players, it would really help us to get a cheap quality young players for some of our aging guys.

Yarmolenko (24)
Konoplyanka (24)
Milner (28)
Ayew (24)
Cleverley (25)
Kramer (23)
Ings (22)
Flanagan (21)
Delph (24)

We have been linked to nearly all of those players.. Milner Delph and Kramer I would go for. Any 2 of them 3 would improve us IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.