QUESTIONS FOR EARL BARRETT

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Hi folks, meeting up with Earl Barrett tomorrow and was wondering if any of you fans out there have any questions you would like me to put to him.
Just come back from interviewing Sheeds and also bumped into big Dunc. I put the offer to him to be interviewed for the book with the donations going to the former players foundation. Surprisingly, Dunc refused point blank

Hi folks, meeting up with Earl Barrett tomorrow and was wondering if any of you fans out there have any questions you would like me to put to him.
Just come back from interviewing Sheeds and also bumped into big Dunc. I put the offer to him to be interviewed for the book with the donations going to the former players foundation. Surprisingly, Dunc refused point blank
Dunc I think has never really liked being interviewed at all. You aren't the only one who has been blanked by him

Hi Earl, was you gutted to miss out on appearing on the FA Cup run as you were cup tied in 95?

Did you really, really want Matt Jackson to fall under a carbine harvester?

Dunc I think has never really liked being interviewed at all. You aren't the only one who has been blanked by him
When you think that I am making a donation to the former players foundation, that would have been a different proposition

.....I recall the day he signed I was at Goodison for a Youth team game and he was sat in the Directors Box wearing a camel coloured overcoat. Stood out a mile.

Question; Ryan Giggs said you were his most difficult opponent. That's some accolade, did you have a particular strategy when you faced him?

Earl, did you think, like me, that Blur were singing about you in their 1994 hit 'magic America'? For years I sung 'earl Barrett had a dream......'

Status
Not open for further replies.