Putting another tier on the Park End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's been said before but sooner or later the ground issue is gonna need looking at in a big way. Chicken or the egg mate?

True. Basically we need an injection of money to both improve the squad and address the ground issue. Actually, just an injection of cash to improve the squad and get us in with a shout of Cl would show that a further investment in the ground would be money well spent. We're a bit of a sleeping giant. Think of Big Nev on a Sunday afternoon after he's tucked into a big Sunday roast.

There'd also be policing costs and such associated with it as well as refreshments etc, so I'm not sure it's quite that simple.

Season ticket discounts, concessions etc.

It's all well and good talking about how we could easily pay it back within X amount of years, but we literally have no leeway whatsoever with the banks anymore, hence the demand for money next summer.

Like I said, maybe my figures are shoite! Either way, if they did manage to lend the money i'm sure the replayments would be spread over a much longer timeframe. Reckon it's time GOT had a representative on the Board ffs!

I think if we were to stay rather than moving to a retail park or something else ect, there would need to be something like the football quarter in place to attract income to around Goodison Park

There's a lot of people thinking small time in this thread. An extra tier is nothing compared to a world class development in Kirkby. Think big, think world class.

"Have you ever dreamed of a place where the warm sun dries Iker Casillas' tears before they reach his cheek, the Persian Gulf breeze blows through Xabi Alonso's beard and Pepe stomps someone to death on the beach? Then welcome to Real Madrid Resort Island

Lets get Chang to build it. They did this in Bangkok...

4303086_f520.jpg

An elephant stadium. What could possibly go wrong?

That is one of the ugliest buildings I've ever seen.

It's like the CEO's 5 year old daughter drew up the plans.

Would there not be an increased cost of running this bigger stand and increased facilities?

why dont you pop along to the NEC next week. The Everton facilities manager is giving a talk about maintaining goodison at the facilities show so you could ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.