Plus ca change mais......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb85

Player Valuation: £35m
Isn't there a terrible 'same old' feeling around at the moment, with us one place off the drop and the RS winning by a hat load away from home, when it was us who entered the season with high hopes and the RS who were going to struggle. Will it ever change? We've been here every one of the last 4 or 5 seasons and found ourselves ultimately to be lacking, usually hampered by a poor start. Depressing.

tumblr_n06gu4SXPB1tryn1ko1_500.gif

Isn't there a terrible 'same old' feeling around at the moment, with us one place off the drop and the RS winning by a hat load away from home, when it was us who entered the season with high hopes and the RS who were going to struggle. Will it ever change? We've been here every one of the last 4 or 5 seasons and found ourselves ultimately to be lacking, usually hampered by a poor start. Depressing.
Glass half empty today mate?

Err, we're only 3 games in.

Yes we had a bad 'un yesterday, but let's not worry about other teams.

Let's get behind Everton.

No

You know what, I'm getting sick of all the negative whoppers coming out the woodwork just waiting for any opportunity to stick the knife in.

I bet last season was horrible, sat fuming in your sweat stained bedsits, hoping and praying for the wheels to fall off as you fingered a greasy pot noodle.

Get

A

Grip

Or

Do

One

Last edited:
You know what, I'm getting sick of all the negative whoppers coming out the woodwork just waiting for any opportunity to stick the knife in.

I bet last season was horrible, sat fuming in your sweat stained bedsits, hoping and praying for the wheels to fall off as you finger a greasy pot noodle.

Get

A

Grip

Or

Do

One

Get A Grip Or Do One... GAGODO?

How much will he cost and can he play centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.