Please don't sign Sheedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I am sorry but to sign a player who has only represented Hereford United and Liverpool reserves is not good enough. Please tell Mr Kendall that if he doesn't shine for them then he won't be any good for us.

Thank God we never thought like that in the early 80s. Sheedy was sh1te for them and yet was probably in the top 3 influential players for us in the 80s.

My point is this. Sissoko has ben brilliant fro LFC in the past but his injuries for them seem to have changed things.

If we could change Carsley with anyone it would be Jon Obi Mikel but seeing as he would cost £20 MIllion he is out of the question.

I know there are other threads on this subject bu my question is different.

Why wouldn't moyes be able to get the best out of Sissoko?

Sorry but I fail to see any comparison between the two players, Sheedy had never turned us down, he found his chances limited at Analfield and he wanted first team football to enhance his international career. Sissoko had the chance to sign for us, has made many press statements pledging his loyalty elsewhere and in the derby games has played like filth personified. When you consider that his eyesight was one of the injuries and he hasn't been the same player following that injury it all adds up to no thanks he can stay with, or in, the [Poor language removed];)

If anyone had seen him play tonight, they wouldn't touch him with Fernandes barge pole.

He was garbage, utter [Poor language removed]. Did absolutely everything wrong, strange that the RS cock suckers commentating didn't notice his [Poor language removed] performance. But then thats them.

If anyone had seen him play tonight, they wouldn't touch him with Fernandes barge pole.

He was garbage, utter [Poor language removed]. Did absolutely everything wrong, strange that the RS cock suckers commentating didn't notice his [Poor language removed] performance. But then thats them.

I was surprise to see him playing tonight, one of the reason why they have lost, may be they were trying to sale some of those player so got to let them play some game so some scout might become interested in them?

In defence of Sissoko, he has no affiliations with Everton and had the chance to join his old club manager and play regular Champions League football. The way some folks carry on you would think we were the premier destination for every single footballer in the world. Remember Graveson blew us out for Real Madrid and I don't see many complaining that he's back.

In defence of Sissoko, he has no affiliations with Everton and had the chance to join his old club manager and play regular Champions League football. The way some folks carry on you would think we were the premier destination for every single footballer in the world. Remember Graveson blew us out for Real Madrid and I don't see many complaining that he's back.
Spot on Bruce. Having the choice of coming to a club with a manager you know and play CL or coming to a - to him - unknown club, I don't really blame him.

Regarding Tommy, whenever a club like Real Madrid comes asking I don't blame the player for trying his luck.

well with all this pledging that has been going on i'm surprised people are questioning a possible decision by moyes!

btw.. where has all this sissoko gossip come from?

the papers.

I think this bird has flown myself. His lack of form seems to stem from some serious injuries. I doubt Moyes will be interested now.

We'll see. If what has been stated is correct, we are not looking to spend in January anyway, which rules Sissoko out excepting swap deals and loans.

Would you want a Liverpool player on loan?

Would you want a Liverpool player on loan?

what a thought. surely that has never happened before.

i think the relationship between moyes and benitez is so sour now that they will never trade players while both in charge of their respective clubs.

yeah. Can't remember disliking a manager as much as benitez for a long time.

you expect a manager to be biased but not to the extent whereby he can't talk anything but dog [Poor language removed].

apparently Crouch wasn't responsible for that tackle last night that got him sent off. It wasn't his fault. Neither was it his fault arguing with a fan.

It was chelsea, it was the ref. It was the fan.

yeah.. i've been getting emails from peeps back in england with links to his quotes.

the guy must be a laughing stock by now.

What Bruce, Tommy G didn't ask to go Madrid came for him and I'm the first to say if they come for you most would go, especially a non Brit working in this country, he never waved two fingers at the club, he went with the clubs blessing and with absolute grace on his departure, unlike some. Why do you think he was welcomed back so much by the fans. As for us being the premier destination for most footballers in the world, give it time mate, just give it time:)

trust in moyes

trust in moyes. he knows more about football than all of us, which is why he's got as far as he has ! if he signs him and he does a good job, then great, but if he is another james beattie then moyes will own up to his maistake and sell him. but a word of warning, sissoko has not been the same player since he had his bad eye injury

Status
Not open for further replies.