Plans for Southampton, where are ye meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirley is not somewhere you want to go unless you want to hang out with...well chavs and the like.

and its miles away from the stadium.

I will ask at work in the morning and post back, excuse me time for fargo episode2

The prince of Wales is in Northam (where the stadium is). its about 5 minutes walk from the ground

Not sure where we're heading yet, but we're going into Southampton about 1130 so a few swift pints will certainly be in order.

I live about 10 miles from Southampton and have driven past the prince of Wales pub on occasion. It looks a total dump! In fact I only realised it was still open when i drove past the other night and saw lights on! Area around St Mary's deffo not the best.

I live about 10 miles from Southampton and have driven past the prince of Wales pub on occasion. It looks a total dump! In fact I only realised it was still open when i drove past the other night and saw lights on! Area around St Mary's deffo not the best.

This is the most accurate thing I've seen in here.

St Mary's is the absolute last. Have a walk down St. Mary's High Street on Saturday if you like. In fact don't. If you value your life.

Shirley is not somewhere you want to go unless you want to hang out with...well chavs and the like.

and its miles away from the stadium.

I will ask at work in the morning and post back, excuse me time for fargo episode2

This too is accurate.

Shirley also has a High Street. It has a nickname.

'The Mutant Mile'.

Luckily it is miles away from the stadium so if you've ended up there then you have had a very very bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.