Our chances of Champions League football next year?

Champions League, havin' a laugh?

• Yes, we'll do them all.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • No, it's a step too far.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Europa or bust

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Pan con queso?

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, just so I got those three :), they still have a decent squad, just played badly last season. The two additions certainly don't hurt either.

I can see your point, but on the flipside, I lol every time I look at their defence. First choice centre backs.... Take your pick from Smalling and Evans LOL.

I can see your point, but on the flipside, I lol every time I look at their defence. First choice centre backs.... Take your pick from Smalling and Evans LOL.
It's quite a drop from the likes of Rio isn't it, but....but it is going to be much easier and cheaper to replace Jagielka and Distin, than to replace Mata and Rooney.
Basically, the difference between the two defences is much less than the difference between the two attacking options.

It's quite a drop from the likes of Rio isn't it, but....but it is going to be much easier and cheaper to replace Jagielka and Distin, than to replace Mata and Rooney.
Basically, the difference between the two defences is much less than the difference between the two attacking options.

I understand what you're saying mate, I just think their midfield is a bit crap too ;) Losing Carrick for a couple of months is gonna hurt them. Of course, they might go and spend about 56454756 million and shut me up :D

The Champions League will remain a pipe dream for as long as we continue to act like minnows in the transfer market. Although Moyes was wrong to publicly state all that 'Knife to a gun fight' stuff, what he said was entirely correct. And I cannot see Martinez eclipsing the 'achievements' of Moyes whilst we continue to act like a small club.

how much did barkley cost? whats the point in spending money on the training academy and youth set up if they arent going to be good players and reduce the need to buy expensive players at over inflated prices

The Champions League will remain a pipe dream for as long as we continue to act like minnows in the transfer market. Although Moyes was wrong to publicly state all that 'Knife to a gun fight' stuff, what he said was entirely correct. And I cannot see Martinez eclipsing the 'achievements' of Moyes whilst we continue to act like a small club.

#YAWN

Everyones saying that the top 6/7 have improved loads but all that means is they will likely take more points off each other. We can sneak in round the back with our boss team and surprise everyone including ourselves. WE ARE EVERTON. We did it in 85 with one of the best managers and young teams around, why not this season?

We signed that Besic yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.