Ossie's testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
I just want to say that although many people get annoyed with Ossie being in the team, that he should get a full house and a great reception for his testimonial. He isn't a legend or anything, but a single club player who has given his all for the club, and for most of his career was played out of position by Moyes.

So, for one game, just get behind him and give him the support that he deserves

I like Ossie NEA, hope it's a good turn out for him. It's not about the money anymore it's about showing appreciation for loyalty and being a good servant to the Club.

Far to many haters care about how much he earns, like he made up the wage structure.

I like Ossie NEA, hope it's a good turn out for him. It's not about the money anymore it's about showing appreciation for loyalty and being a good servant to the Club.

Far to many haters care about how much he earns, like he made up the wage structure.

I don't think its how much he earns that has been the major gripe to be fair mate.

I don't think its how much he earns that has been the major gripe to be fair mate.

It get's thrown out at him and Hibbo quite a lot. He might not be as good as he used to be but he certainly doesn't deserve the flack he get's off 'fans' sometimes. it's appalling.

I like Ossie as well.

Still groan every time I see him starting a match.

Would love to see him drop down to 3rd choice/League Cup/someone really needs some rest though. Think he still has something to give, just not often or starting.

Any excuse...

Love him or hate him he's been a great servant to Everton and I'm sure Everton at the game will show their appreciation.

Finally got on the ticketing website tonight to buy tickets, every section apart from like 2 small parts were still set as"very good" space available.

Got a feeling it's going to be a poor turn out, i think it's mainly down to the ticket price being £20, it should've been £10 in my opinion to ensure a full house.

Anyone who has served as an apprentice and come through to professional level at Everton and stays with us deserves at the least, a testimonial. A few wibbles from Ossie but some ace moments of togger too

Got my tickets the other day, agree about the price, not even a concession for 16-21, unusual for Everton. Anyone who serves the club for long enough to get a testamonial deserves to be supported. You'd think Ossie had been sleeping with half of GOTS wives to get the abuse he does. Don't get me wrong, I'm not his biggest fan, but he's a good, honest pro who will still have plenty to offer next season, if only from the bench.

I just want to say that although many people get annoyed with Ossie being in the team, that he should get a full house and a great reception for his testimonial. He isn't a legend or anything, but a single club player who has given his all for the club, and for most of his career was played out of position by Moyes.

So, for one game, just get behind him and give him the support that he deserves
Full house? No chance, Evertonians don't do testimonials.

Looking at the official site, I don't think we've even sold 10 000 for this yet.

We'll probably get just shy of 20K.

Any excuse...

Love him or hate him he's been a great servant to Everton and I'm sure Everton at the game will show their appreciation.

That's my favourite Everton goal from my lifetime, the build up, the speed at which it happens, all topped off with a superb finish.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.