Opinions From The Oposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
I see sometimes opposition fans come and join this forum to ask us evertonians opinions on the upcoming match, there club, our club etc etc.

I thought I may attempt to do something similar for ourselves every match and post it on here.

Only problem is I cant seem to find any Southampton forums apart from one which dosent let you register unless you have an email address that isn't from a free email provider e.g Hotmail, google.

Any ideas?

I see sometimes opposition fans come and join this forum to ask us evertonians opinions on the upcoming match, there club, our club etc etc.

I thought I may attempt to do something similar for ourselves every match and post it on here.

Only problem is I cant seem to find any Southampton forums apart from one which dosent let you register unless you have an email address that isn't from a free email provider e.g Hotmail, google.

Any ideas?

I can answer the majority of the questions mate.

1 - Matt Le Tissier

2 - Everton have done well but we'll catch you up within 2 years (this was them 2 years ago incidentally)

3 - We'll miss Rodriguez but Lambert will batter your Stones boy.

4 - We won the cup once.

5 - Matt Le Tissier

6 - I like Miralls

7 - Poccetino has done more than Martinez and deserves more respect.

8 - Matt Le Tissier vs Newcastle.

There you go mate.

I can answer the majority of the questions mate.

1 - Matt Le Tissier

2 - Everton have done well but we'll catch you up within 2 years (this was them 2 years ago incidentally)

3 - We'll miss Rodriguez but Lambert will batter your Stones boy.

4 - We won the cup once.

5 - Matt Le Tissier

6 - I like Miralls

7 - Poccetino has done more than Martinez and deserves more respect.

8 - Matt Le Tissier vs Newcastle.

There you go mate.

You missed the Luke Shaw is a better left back then Baines line but other then that nailed it!

what about twitter mate sure it would be quite
easy too find a Southampton supporter on there
don't post much on here but I like reading things like this
see what other fans think of the sexy blue boys

Well in lad for trying to contribute and improve. Maybe ask them questions that aint the usual stuff you read. Go for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.