Noob Europa question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always hankered for the days before shirt advertising.

But tonight I though it looked proper strange seeing the shirts without a sponsor's name

:(

chang should bring out a non-aclholic beverage and we can use that, to be used on kid's kits as well possibly.

chang sprite has a nice ring to it. can a team have more than one shirt sponsor?

chang should bring out a non-aclholic beverage and we can use that, to be used on kid's kits as well possibly.

chang sprite has a nice ring to it. can a team have more than one shirt sponsor?
They have Chang Soda and it is available on kids shirts. In Thailand, Chang Water is frequently supplied in hotels and is better than the beer. That said, even the Mekong Whisky some hotels provide is better than the lager.

Chang should allow us an alternate in countries that prohibit alcohol related sponsors.

Plus it would be nice then to be able to get my boys a kit with a sponsor. ( not a huge deal, but nice nonetheless)

Plus money for the club and all.....

Who in their right mind would want a shirt sponsor on a replica kit? Especially on their kids' kits?

great thread actually mate, we should start by suggesting potential alternatives to Chang on occasions such as last night

My suggestion would be we should put a
Kappa.png
where the chang elephant would be

Status
Not open for further replies.