Noob Europa question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, alcoholic sponsors are banned in France.

You say 'it seems like a missed opportunity' as if they're going to forget about the shirt sponsor and nobody's going at the club's to notice it missing before the game lol.

I think he means "missed opportunity" as in having another sponsor for Europe if the one we already have is going to be banned in certain games anyway.

which is the way we should be doing it. There's lots of money out there but everton don't seem to be trying to get it.

I think he means "missed opportunity" as in having another sponsor for Europe if the one we already have is going to be banned in certain games anyway.

which is the way we should be doing it. There's lots of money out there but everton don't seem to be trying to get it.

Ahhh, well that makes sense. Good point actually. Probably just part of the deal with Chang being that we can't.

French TV shows the EPL live,

It will also show, I assume, the return leg at Goodison.

Alcohol adverts on football shirts must be a frequent image on French TV.

Why sodding well bother making Everton drop their shirt sponsors tonight?

Chang should allow us an alternate in countries that prohibit alcohol related sponsors.

Plus it would be nice then to be able to get my boys a kit with a sponsor. ( not a huge deal, but nice nonetheless)

Plus money for the club and all.....

Ahhh, well that makes sense. Good point actually. Probably just part of the deal with Chang being that we can't.

Oh yeah that's completely what it will be but I just always feel that when it comes to sponsors and such that we always end up with the bum deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.