Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxydog6

Player Valuation: £150k
since pre season I have been quite concerned about the level of performances coming from us. 7 games in and I haven't changed my opinion I am greatly concerned now with the amount of easy avoidable goals we are conceding without any change in personnel. Am I the only one thinking this is gunna be a long drawn out season where we will be glad to get to 40 points

since pre season I have been quite concerned about the level of performances coming from us. 7 games in and I haven't changed my opinion I am greatly concerned now with the amount of easy avoidable goals we are conceding without any change in personnel. Am I the only one thinking this is gunna be a long drawn out season where we will be glad to get to 40 points
No. But I wholeheartedly disagree with you. It's more that there are some incredibly negative people on this here forum who kneejerk about anything and everything at the drop of the hat.
We'll be comfortably top 10, even if everything goes to [poor language removed].

What we've been lacking is creativity. Mirallas out for 8 weeks sucks. Plus Coleman didn't play the last two games.
But WORST OF ALL, and perhaps the reason we've been so boring is Ross Barkley's injury. That guy was our creativity and will develop into
a brilliant playmaker in the future. Of course i'm pissed too-i live in Canada and all i hear from the Loserpool and Bandwagon United fans is
"Everton sucks!" But i can bear it.

Don't lose hopes fellas, or at least give Martinez till the next derby...

Absolutely, hows the under 11's getting on? If they are good enough they are old enough.

Back on planet earth the international break will do us good, Coleman, Mirallas, McCarthy, Barkley out, Stones going off. Benefit being Pienaar back, a run out for Oviedo and Nais the ace still in some form. Have been to our regular hunting ground that is Old Trafford and felt much worse than after todays run.

No, there will be no relegation battle. Just yet another entirely predictable mid-table finish.
There's no obvious certs (maybe QPR excepted) for relegation this season judging by performances so far this year, so being mid-table will almost certainly mean being in the relegation fight.

I've opened the bar, lads

bleach-bottle-alamy.jpg

Lets be honest here, we all know we haven't played well, but we're still only 5 points from a CL spot, having already played Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd in the first seven games.

Can add to that that we should have closed out the Arsenal game, Leighton missed a pen today and we played well against Chelsea (except for the first 3 minutes).

We're a bit like a car with a dodgy starter motor and failing battery. It will fire one day in a cloud of smoke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.