Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was fairly good in the 2nd half imo, fed coleman well. But he's not a right midfielder, his link up with jelavic in the ACM position has been good and that's the only position i'd play him. Not a fan of breaking up pienaar - Baines partnership but if mirallas is out i'd rather see oviedo come in and move pienaar to the right. He'll be a decent squad player for us and will get his fair few goals

An example of people slating him too easily would be his shot near the end of the second half. As he went to hit the ball the Sland centre half stuck his foot in and moved the ball and Naismith scuffed the shot as a result. A few of the people sat near me were having a go at Naismith acting like it was a mis-kick. Bells.

His form dipped after the Leeds game he missed that sitter header & was too slow for Leeds first goal but like I stated he needs time to adapt in the prem - never on the right wing though again today the build up to their goal was him trying to be clever instead of kicking it into touch for a thow in with on 1 minute to play, they got their corner = goal!

Not a fan. i'm sure he's better up front but he doesn't look quick enough or good enough technically so far. Early days like, but I'm not going to act like I fully believe he'll turn a corner because it looks relatively doubtful atm.

Hahaha, thought was he ok today. Cant believe the grief he is getting in this thread. Give the guy a few months for ****s sake. He is coming back from a serious injury. I reckon he will be a solid player for us in the future. Still think we definetely need a donovan for right wing/second striker option along with the kid from brugges for an additional defnsive/holding mid cover. This would make our midfield complete and arguably the 4th best in the league imo

I may have already said this but he was utterly clueless in the Málaga friendly. My jury's still out though. Let's assess at the end of the season. He did bag one against the Sh*te, after all.

I would take Henderson over him at the moment.

red-card.jpg

Over the top.

He's had a go and ain't up to it, between him and Neville play slows/breaks down - gotta be ruthless Moyes no dithering round for yonks be decisive as per Rodwell not dragging it out like Cahill.

well done lads.... we just won and put another 3 points on the board...................

pick a player.....any player....go on any player.....except Phil Neville as it was his turn last week...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd slate him !!!

quick come on,,, get hatin lads !!

'Tis the Evertonian way, mate. We're all too paranoid about being accused of cabbage-brained kopitery, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.