Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did pretty well today and perhaps if Jelavic had put in a better shift and linked up with him better we may have seen more from him.

Encouraging though, as I'd doubted him after the last few performances.

Good link up play, he's always making space and working hard for the team. It will do him the world of good getting the goal. I think he is becoming more and more comfortable in the team and I think he can go from strength to strength.

Good link up play, he's always making space and working hard for the team. It will do him the world of good getting the goal. I think he is becoming more and more comfortable in the team and I think he can go from strength to strength.

Yeah, good performance amd always looking up and aware of what going on, like to see more of him.

Glad to hear he did well today. I was positive about his move and thought he was going to have good games in the derby.

Then I was disappointed about his start to the season.

Cant argue with a goal in the Derby, so I wont bother.

He wont hold down a place in this team with everyone fit though.

Played well, said to my mate (who has taken a large disliking to him) that he would know how to play in these games. Always one of the better players in old firms which can be seen as to how good a player is in that league (or used to be anyway).

Put himself about and great awareness and desire for the goal, if he didn't get there I think the defender may have got there ahead of Jelavic. Generally held it up and played the simple ball as well which is all you can ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.