Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a lot of Scots saying that Jelavic would do really well for us while most of the regulars on here were slating him and deriding the SPL.

I'm English btw.

Sure but the point is whenever a player leaves scotland for england they always always think he'll boss it (apart from Charlie Adam in fairness) and whenever he does, 2 times out of ten, they're right but it's still not an opinion worth listening to.

Gary Caldwell lad

*lifts kilt and taps nose

WOW, you can get it to touch your nose, you are blessed.
As is Steven Naismith and when him and Jelavic hit their stride we are gonna have a team to match anyone.
You'se can stick your pessimism.

I think he'll be a very good signing, very versatile and knows where the net is and his pal jelavic!

Our weekest posistions for years have been the 3 behind the striker.. LW RW ACM & Striker. The posistions that win you football matches and usually the most expensive posistions to fill.

We'v managed to fill the striker role and LW roles for under 10M. Naismith can play either of the remaining 2 posistions,as can ossie and Barkley. We now have 12M to sort the remaining positions of a winger and back up striker.

Very positive about times ahead.. RW may be even sorted if mirallas rumour is true!

Howard
Neville jags Heitinga Baines
Felaini Gibson
Mirallas Naismith pienaar
Jelavic

Mucha Hibbert Distin Duffy junior Barkley guaye Coleman ossie Vic anichebe vellios

Looking a strong squad to me. Finnish off by selling Vic and replacing him with better...
Anyone can play on the right. Playing well is another matter. I like Ossie. Plays some great suff in the middle but he stinks the place out when he's on the wing. Haven't seen Barkley out wide or Naismith.

I do agree with the general gist of your post though.

If he stays fit he will be great for us, he is a smart player, hard working and knows how to score- only question for me is will he stay healthy or will he be injured most of the time.But I'm happy to see him play with Jelavic upfront

Starting for Scotland tonight, looks like he is playing just behind the striker (Jordan Rhodes)

Will surprise many!

Rhodes has impressed anytime ive seen him, looks a Davey player as well.

He had an incredible strike rate in league one last year, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the prem before this season's finished.
Anyone watch this, How did Naismith get on?

Would we complain if he did that to Suarez?

If somebody did that to one of ours, we would want action.

Still a lot more to come from him as a footballer hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.