Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Naismith just 'gets' what it takes to be an Everton player. Boss at footy and gives his full effort every game. Well in

I dont understand. I think 99.9% would have agreed at the time. He was hopeless beyond belief. A candidate for one of the worst players Everton have had alongside Claus Thomsen and Brett Angel.

Not really, but you'd nailed him before he even started lol

I dont understand. I think 99.9% would have agreed at the time. He was hopeless beyond belief. A candidate for one of the worst players Everton have had alongside Claus Thomsen and Brett Angel.

I'm in the top 0.01% then.

Well the answer is obvious, really.

Moyes, and then Martinez, saw more potential in Naismith than 'Big Vic'. The former is now a solid part of our team while Anichebe is out injured again after scoring a measly 3 goals in 16 games for West Brom.

Vic > Balotelli

Naismith is basically like John Ebrell. Great football brain, lacking some technical ability and pace, but played in the right position with the right players around him, he is frigging ace.

@MoyaNaismith: And for those of u more concerned with my husband than my wardrobe- Stevens fine, he's currently in front of the tv cheering on Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.