Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, I hope you're right. The flashy food is sometimes not all it's cracked up to be and the meat and potato pie is sometimes better.

*For the purposes of clarity, Naismith is the meat and potato pie here.

:oops: Not sure if he's complimentary or not to Naisy here.

Confused. o_O

Shocking that, Naismith isnt a pie.

Hes prime Angus Beef.
What do you say Bungle???????

Prepare_0d8190_1430403.gif

It's only been two games, tbf.

I agree though. He'll retain his place. But as soon as he has a poor game he'll find it difficult to hold off 'the superstars'.

It's just the way it is. You dont sign these players to leave them on the bench.

Where does this leave Barkley when he returns, the bench?

He's as pale as a phantom so he can ghost into the 18.

He's a decent squad player attacking down the middle and pulling a little bit wide. Seems a poor winger cutting inside.

He needs Oz to teach him how to boss a pitch when you are so damn small. His first touch was poor and he wasn't quick or agile enough to avoid the bullies.

The key advantage he has over Mirallas is that his thighs aren't made of styrofoam.

Jack of some trades, master of none. He's a depth player, nothing more, for the moment.

As with any Everton player, I hope he improves and wins us some glory.

Physicality? He had a knack for playing off the striker and cleaning up scraps. He's shown flashes of that, but not enough.

Ross is good at creating space for himself, but he's even better when he has somebody to play off of centrally. I was looking forward to Pienaar and Barkley wall passes, flicks, and back heels.

But Ross is out for a bit and Naismith is a different player. Hopefully when both are healthy, Roberto can recognize the value of each in difference scenarios.

He leaves it all on the pitch. Including his skin pigmentation.

The Alabastard

Clearly a song would have to have to be set to Ghostbusters, right?

If everybody starts back peddling in unison, we can restart the season.

It is what it is. Glad he's come good.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.