Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman.Just easy targets to vent frustration. Fellaini when he first came was awful, absolute dire and he had a 15m price tag and was being played in his natural position. I'm not expecting a superstar from Naismith. I expect someone who can help the team throughout the season. Which he's doing.

He wasn't. He scored nine goals from defensive midfield and played nearly every game in a season we finished 5th.

People just expected him to tear up the league due to his price tag and what he did to Liverpool for Standard Liege. He wasn't dire by any measuring stick you care to use.

Yes. He was very very very raw. Naismith can only improve and was Free!

Felli was 20 or 21 when he joined us, he had time on his side to develop into the player he is today. Naismith on the other hand is 26 (I think) he should be hitting his prime years around now. I can't see him improving or doing anything worthwhile at Everton which is a shame.

Felli was 20 or 21 when he joined us, he had time on his side to develop into the player he is today. Naismith on the other hand is 26 (I think) he should be hitting his prime years around now. I can't see him improving or doing anything worthwhile at Everton which is a shame.

Thing with Naismith is that he did have a severe injury and he did show promise when he was playing in Scotland, so you never know... He could suddenly regain his confidence and take us all by surprise, but generally I'm with you, just can't see it at this level.

Found it but it's mainly just Cal going nuts over him. If we dig deeper there's defo some Fellaini hate from well known lids of here. I'll need some time but I'll dedicate some time in the vaults to keep this place transparent and open.

LOOKING AT YOU TOXTETH BLUE.

Spot on this. If we hadn't won on Saturday, Moyes would have been rightly slated. Naismith offered absolutely nothing in place of Mirallas, in fact it weakened us. We won despite the substitution, not because of it.

Did he not win the ball from Clichy which led to the 2nd goal?

Found it but it's mainly just Cal going nuts over him. If we dig deeper there's defo some Fellaini hate from well known lids of here. I'll need some time but I'll dedicate some time in the vaults to keep this place transparent and open.

LOOKING AT YOU TOXTETH BLUE.

Ahh Toccy. How is he ? Hope he is well

Status
Not open for further replies.