Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you judge a player if you haven't seen him play in his best position? I think he's decent tbh.

I judge a player by his ability to pass the ball, run with the ball and overall footballing ability.

Playing in the wrong postion means hes less "effective" it doesnt mean he loses the ability to pass the ball, it doesnt mean he loses the ability to run with the ball.

But hes just coming back from a serious injury.

I judge a player by his ability to pass the ball, run with the ball and overall footballing ability.

Playing in the wrong postion means hes less "effective" it doesnt mean he loses the ability to pass the ball, it doesnt mean he loses the ability to run with the ball.

But hes just coming back from a serious injury.
Fair do's, I don't know if his injury is effecting his ability or not, by the looks of things he isn't getting anywhere on the right of midfield.

Fair do's, I don't know if his injury is effecting his ability or not, by the looks of things he isn't getting anywhere on the right of midfield.

article-0-07084BA4000005DC-798_306x423.jpg

And yet everyone keeps saying the same thing, almost on a daily basis. We (I) get it. Wasn't so long ago Vic was our pantomime villain...

Osman.Just easy targets to vent frustration. Fellaini when he first came was awful, absolute dire and he had a 15m price tag and was being played in his natural position. I'm not expecting a superstar from Naismith. I expect someone who can help the team throughout the season. Which he's doing.

Osman.Just easy targets to vent frustration. Fellaini when he first came was awful, absolute dire and he had a 15m price tag and was being played in his natural position. I'm not expecting a superstar from Naismith. I expect someone who can help the team throughout the season. Which he's doing.

Awful is a bit strong mate. He didn't look a 15m player, but awful?

Status
Not open for further replies.