My trip to see Everton v. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeepie1878

Player Valuation: £8m
well thats terrific stuff from Everton, they had about 3 weeks to post tickets now i need to line up before the game to get them from the bullens road end.

brilliant, as if i have not enough to do before the game.

do they ever post out tickets?

well thats terrific stuff from Everton, they had about 3 weeks to post tickets now i need to line up before the game to get them from the bullens road end.

brilliant, as if i have not enough to do before the game.

do they ever post out tickets?

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and they turned up the next day

OK, what follows is terminably dull, but i'll post it anyway.
The source is tha Fail but they must get something right occassionally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-133085/500-000-letters-week-missing-post.html

500,000 letters get lost or hopelessly delayed every day out of a total of 82 million, that's 0.6%.
So for every 1000 tickets Everton post out, 6 will get lost or be hugely delayed. don't blame the club, it's likely not to be their fault, you've just been unlucky.

Where's the McNamara money Bill ?

Pffft, you were all thinking it

Seriously though, @ArtetaMoney's nailed it. Pick your tickets up and then nip in the Winslow, Spellow or the Oak for a beer ( other fine drinking establishments are also available ).

My tickets have also not turned up - I rang them yesterday to check if they had been sent out and they said yeah, on the 11th

I too have to go the bullens road box office before kick off...

No big deal tho, just get there a bit earlier to collect them.

The problem is that when a ticket has been acknowledged as having been posted the Club will not send out a duplicate. I can only assume it's to stop any possibility of both tickets being sold (with only one working at the turnstile of course - although you could still do this even if you collected the duplicate on match day).

Status
Not open for further replies.