Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave the ball away too much and should have had 2 yellows, he's a farkin liability, get Osman starting every week instead please.

Will keep saying this until you can vault me lol

the lad is a quality player and the more he gets used to playing with the team and in Egnland the better he will get.

His debut touch just solidified his long path to becoming a goodison great.

Don't think he controlled the game last night but I think this lad could be a very good player for us in the future. He had talent no doubt. Likes to get stuck in. He gives ball away now and again but I think with a bit more game time and understanding of who is around him he will improve. He has some lovely touches and a strong lad for his size. Will prob pick up a yellow every match and walk the tight rope for rest of game with us covering our eyes when he is running full on to tackle some poor duck

I still cannot help but laugh when thinking of his first touch in a competitive game in the royal blue shirt. It was just one of those days versus Chelsea. The lad looks like a quality player, good energy, positioning and a good touch and has all the tools to become a great defensive midfielder, one of the best in the league if not even better.
Looking forward to seeing more of him in the Everton shirt.

He was alongside Osman for most of the game, so essentially had to do the defensive job of two central midfielders.

Great game for him. I just really hope Barry, McCarthy and/or Gibson get back ASAP as this injury crisis is taking the piss now.

Status
Not open for further replies.