Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a run in the team before being judged but i like him.
Had a couple of runs with the ball which is what we need and someone with a heart like reidy which we need also.
Going to be a top player this lid

Besic did well. He played slightly further forward than Barry and was probing a lot. His passing was a little ambitious at times...trying to thread the ball through the eye of a needle in a very congested midfield. It was probably his best game for us

Thought he was great when he came on. The thing I really like about him is that when he gets the ball he's always looking for that quick turn to face forwards, a bit like Ross does, to try and get the team on the front foot as soon as possible.

Definitely, there were a couple of turns today where I thought "that's just how Barkley does it". He's not afraid to put a tackle in, make a turn or spray a cross field pass. Think we've got a potentially cracking player here.

Liking this kid more and more every time he plays. So many reasons to be excited about hte future of the club and he's certainly one of them.

Reactions: emb
Agreed Eggs, he needs to work on his touch but I think that's a piece of work Bobby needs to do with a few of the boys

I don't think there is much wrong with his touch. He will get better and better just with experience. He looks quite accomplished already and its just speed of thought that's needed in this league and that will surely come with more games. Think its time to rotate between Barry, McCarthy and Besic if keeping players as fresh as possible is RMs priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.