Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
henderson won quite a lot of tackles versus him on saturday because he was stronger and more determined, watch the game again , dont know why everyones getting carried away with besics hes done nowt yet.
I did watch it agagin -- and you're talking b******t. Of course when two players are competing in the same area of the pitch neither one of them is going to always come out on top. Henderson won a few things. Naturally. But in most instances it was when he was already odds-on favourite to win the ball. 'More determined' ??- b*****ks.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/muhamed-besic-born-big-stage-7860869

I think part of the reason a lot of people are getting excited about him is because he's honestly a great character purely from an entertainment point of view as a fan. Aggressive borderline-sociopathic hard-working little bugger who lives to chop people down and skin them with tricks. He's an absolute riot to have on the team as far as I'm concerned and as long as he turns out to be at least 'good enough' then I'm happy. Some choice quotes:

"Friends? I don’t really have them or need them."

"He is warm on the inside even if he doesn’t show his emotions often."

Looks like Besic is set to start tomorrows game. Martinez just said that McCarthy (and Distin) have both been left in Merseyside due to injuries.

Looks like Besic is set to start tomorrows game. Martinez just said that McCarthy (and Distin) have both been left in Merseyside due to injuries.
I hope Gibson replaces McCarthy so we maintain the relative solidity we had at Anfield. Would it be the first time Gibson had returned to OT?

I did watch it agagin -- and you're talking b******t. Of course when two players are competing in the same area of the pitch neither one of them is going to always come out on top. Henderson won a few things. Naturally. But in most instances it was when he was already odds-on favourite to win the ball. 'More determined' ??- b*****ks.

Very blue tinted point of view haha....

Henderson robbed the ball of besic numerous times in the derby. As did others. However I'm certainly not gonna judge him on that or use it as a stick to beat him with.

He needs a season to accustomise to the speed etc of PL footy. Early signs look promising of a potentially very good player but time will tell.

guys guys guys

besic fans pipe down and just enjoy the player, his tackles and his skills. trust me Besic doesn't give a F about people comparing him to Henderson

non-besic fans just pipe down and be pleasantly surprise by this player

Very blue tinted point of view haha....

Henderson robbed the ball of besic numerous times in the derby. As did others. However I'm certainly not gonna judge him on that or use it as a stick to beat him with.

He needs a season to accustomise to the speed etc of PL footy. Early signs look promising of a potentially very good player but time will tell.
'Numerous' - how many times was that? He did win his share -- but 'more determined'???

Status
Not open for further replies.