Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
henderson won quite a lot of tackles versus him on saturday because he was stronger and more determined, watch the game again , dont know why everyones getting carried away with besics hes done nowt yet.
I agree that he hasn't done anything yet mate and the bit about people getting carried away with him but I think it's way of the top to say that Henderson bullied him on Saturday.

henderson won quite a lot of tackles versus him on saturday because he was stronger and more determined, watch the game again , dont know why everyones getting carried away with besics hes done nowt yet.

Not sure whether to neg you or report you for being a mental.

Prolly do both.

Henderson doesnt even bully his Nan.

He didnt do anything wrong, but didnt excite me. He definitely hasd potential to be a nice little player but at the moment he is just a squad player for me.

The potential that Besic has is frightening.
He has come from one of the poorer European leagues , is still a very young player and doesn't even have an established international pedigree ...yet.

He has had to settle in the country,city and club . We have seen in preseason that he was a bit of a loose cannon at times and had a lot to learn about playing in one of the better European leagues.

In less than two months he has forced his way into the team and given a very creditable performance . To say he was bullied by Henderson is simply not true. Henderson is a poor mans Gerrard. He is hard working and industrious but I think he lacks imagination and class as a player. It is because players like Henderson are the core players in the English set up that England will never win anything. Henderson is not a bad player, is a good player to have at a club for what he offers, but a top player , no way.
I think Besic,if he continues to improve does have the flair and imagination to go with the grit to make him a top player.

Strangely , I think he will be one of the most difficult to keep at the club long term ,when the wolves recognise his potential.

He has come from one of the poorer European leagues , is still a very young player and doesn't even have an established international pedigree ...yet.

He has had to settle in the country,city and club . We have seen in preseason that he was a bit of a loose cannon at times and had a lot to learn about playing in one of the better European leagues.

In less than two months he has forced his way into the team and given a very creditable performance . To say he was bullied by Henderson is simply not true. Henderson is a poor mans Gerrard. He is hard working and industrious but I think he lacks imagination and class as a player. It is because players like Henderson are the core players in the English set up that England will never win anything. Henderson is not a bad player, is a good player to have at a club for what he offers, but a top player , no way.
I think Besic,if he continues to improve does have the flair and imagination to go with the grit to make him a top player.

Strangely , I think he will be one of the most difficult to keep at the club long term ,when the wolves recognise his potential.

LOL

He was crap in the Swansea game and bang average on Saturday

Stoke player within 3 years

I thought he was hard done by against Swansea, he was thrown into a clearly second string team and didn't have a chance to show him how he could slot into the first 11. He did very well in the derby. We need as many people who can lay off a good pass as we can get, and he clearly can.

Harsh to judge as it was his first proper game. Also Liverpool play the Anfield derby like a pack of rabid dogs. Barry and McCarthy who dominate a lot of good midfields were also blown away at times because this is Liverpool's world cup final, they have to win to keep the mob at bay.

What I liked about Besic was that he had the confidence to get on the ball, pass forward and move. Yes he lost it a few times but i'd rather see that than the mindless back passing Fellaini and now McCarthy seem to have mastered whenever a bit of pressure is put on. Afterall there was a strange stat at one point that no one loses the ball more than Messi. Take that stat as you will.

No inbetween on here is there, either up his arse or slagging him off
Give him time, as far as debuts goes, against that shower as well, there was more positives than negatives

.....I think his first situation was running down the touchline towards his own goal in the kop end with a couple of players chasing him down. He had the confidence to turn under pressure and tuck a little pass inside. That was good enough for me, very much the RM philosophy.

Barkley to Chelski, Coleman to Shitty and NOW Besic to Wolves
FFS
Make it stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.