MOTD editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all said it was disgraceful from him.

thought they would....hopefully its the last time we see it.....not sure who influenced Ross to start that crap, but it was embarrassing....wish the media hype around him would go away for a few years, because he seems to be struggling with it at the moment, I know he was out injured for a while so will need a few games to get fully fit and going again but he looks like a player with a huge weight of expectation on his shoulders....he needs to relax, block out the media BS, and just try to enjoy playing like any other young player (not easy when you have an national media who always overhype young English players to serve their own interests, and a dinosaur international manager who b*lloxs you out of it from the touchline when you make one mistake after only been given 5 minutes to play)....

thought they would....hopefully its the last time we see it.....not sure who influenced Ross to start that crap, but it was embarrassing....wish the media hype around him would go away for a few years, because he seems to be struggling with it at the moment, I know he was out injured for a while so will need a few games to get fully fit and going again but he looks like a player with a huge weight of expectation on his shoulders....he needs to relax, block out the media BS, and just try to enjoy playing like any other young player (not easy when you have an national media who always overhype young English players to serve their own interests, and a dinosaur international manager who b*lloxs you out of it from the touchline when you make one mistake after only been given 5 minutes to play)....

It's nothing to do with the hype repeat after me HE'S BEEN PLAY ED OUT OF POSITION FFS!

how hard is that for people to realise he's motor LM player and never will be. Add to the fact he's just come back from injury he won't be nowhere near his best

Im no massive savage fan but last night I thought Lineker and shearer were absolute tossers with him. Like a pair of school yard bullies. I used to like Lineker but he really is an arrogant crisp loving schneider of the highest order. Shearer also is so thick and boring how he got a job as a pundit ill never know. Bring back Hanson at least he wasn't a massive hypocrite hiding his true allegiances like big ears.

didn't watch last night - good to hear savage was on there though - a few of the foreign guys like hasselbaink and schmeichel are decent shouts as well. lineker just sits on the fence too much, he never chips in with an opinion of his own. hansen has been just as bad as shearer lately though, just lost interest in the job - showed no enthusiasm, he's take a big huff every time he had to speak.

Savage was treated like an idiot because he was. Just watch the tackle by the WBA player that Savage said wasn't a sending off.

Yeah, when Alan Shearer is talking sense you know you're in trouble.

Savage is a complete and utter idiot who's brain doesn't engage before his mouth so just spouts out a load of crap.

You'd think an ex player and pundit would actually know the rules of the game.

I think motd made us look good last night- considering most of the second half was us camped in our own penalty area smashing it clear and that wasn't really reflected in the highlights

I think motd made us look good last night- considering most of the second half was us camped in our own penalty area smashing it clear and that wasn't really reflected in the highlights
but that was only due to west ham's hoofball, they didn't actually create too many clear cut chances.

Not for the first time I fell asleep just before our highlights were shown and woke up to the "pundits" talking about us.
It's a technique I thoroughly recommend.

This is pretty funny to read. Everyone's out to get us hey lads? And we're the only team with any dignity or decency left.
I didn't say anything about BBC being out to get us. My thread is just about how bad the editing is on the programme, seeing as they repeatedly fail to show the 'highlights'. I assume its the same for all games shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.