MOTD editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, a draw at the Stadium of Light-to a motivated Sunderland to is nt so bad.

However that free kick- you could see howard screaming his balls off at how it went through the wall. Same thing happened at the Goodison deerby last year on Suarez's goal-------Martinez should work on defending free kicks

My god, people still watch MOTD none the less moan about the ancient 'punditry and analysis'. C'mon lads. If you have a decent internet connection, you can watch entire games shortly after... if you don't, i suggest swerving MOTD.

this, a million mega times

Can't swerve MOTD, it's kind of ingrained for guy's of a certain vintage! We didn't grow up with sky sports etc, just Saturday night & Star Soccer on Sunday afternoon ffs.
I know the coverage is often w@nk & the pundits make me swear at the TV (kin p.nev) but it's strangely addictive.

Last of the Corinthians, and an instance of the team increasingly reflecting the mild, laid back character of its manager. We need to be harder, nastier, more professional. This is a cut throat business nowadays, not a sport for gentlemen.

Did you not watch Everton under Moyes then ? Exactly the same.

To be fair, they have to get 90 mins down to about 8 or something, including replays. They caught all the controversial stuff well enough I thought, and they also were pretty fair with the red card/yellow card issue with Sunderland players.
Well cut Shearer stumbling over his words for 5 mins and we'd have more game time to show.

Or how about more highlights, less replaying the EXACT same highlights over and over while talking about them.

Well cut Shearer stumbling over his words for 5 mins and we'd have more game time to show.

Or how about more highlights, less replaying the EXACT same highlights over and over while talking about them.
Have just logged into the OS and played the 20 minute highlights there -- again, the Eto'o/Lukaku link up and missed chance is not shown! Are the highlights edited by an independent company who then farms out their version of the highlights to anyone contracted to show them?

Can't agree with the sentiment against 'last of the Corinthians.' I'm proud that Everton aren't snidey cheats. I would always genuinely lose a game fair and square, than win it with a dive or by cheating.

At the school I work at, we play the kids at basketball at lunchtime and normally win. In recent weeks though, it's been getting close, and last week the kids were winning - so the head of boys PE started desperately cheating - he's done it before. After a while I just shook my head and walked off the pitch. There's no point winning if you have to do that.

He later offered me his hand and apologised that "the Liverpool fan" had come out in him. (I'm well happy that my opinion of him and Liverpool FC as cheating c**** has finally seeped into his consciousness and he realised himself exactly why I'd left the pitch).

The MOTD editorial team do it again -- leaving out Naismith's first half sitter and the Lukaku disallowed 'goal'.

This is pretty funny to read. Everyone's out to get us hey lads? And we're the only team with any dignity or decency left.

MOTD needs a serious shake up, get people like savage on their every week - he's all about passion, people like shearer show no joy fro the job and they make you want to go to sleep at 11pm on a saturday night! barely ever watch it.

MOTD needs a serious shake up, get people like savage on their every week - he's all about passion, people like shearer show no joy fro the job and they make you want to go to sleep at 11pm on a saturday night! barely ever watch it.
Im no massive savage fan but last night I thought Lineker and shearer were absolute tossers with him. Like a pair of school yard bullies. I used to like Lineker but he really is an arrogant crisp loving schneider of the highest order. Shearer also is so thick and boring how he got a job as a pundit ill never know. Bring back Hanson at least he wasn't a massive hypocrite hiding his true allegiances like big ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.