Media attempts to 'undermine' EFC - Media one stop shop

How many seperate links to our players leaving will their be until the new transfer window opens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This year will be a nightmare for transfer rumours. If our players do well in the World Cup it's going to go crazy.

RM needs to have his targets scouted and move swiftly before the World Cup inflates players prices.

More links imply more clicks and more money for the news companies. Don't bother with giving them more opportunity for revenue.

Remember years ago on Teletext sport pages they used to have some wacky headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring that cost a fortune per minute. Now those same kind of stories make it onto the back of the newspapers.

EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool preparing shock £38m move for Everton star Ross Barkley
our Merseyside reporter William Kenwright understands that the Anfield club is showing serious interest at what would be an enormous sum for an unproven youngster. However it seems likely their neighbours will resist any such bid at this figure and that it would take a massive bid from the oil wealth of Manchester City or Chelsea to test their resolve.
This year will be a nightmare for transfer rumours. If our players do well in the World Cup it's going to go crazy.

RM needs to have his targets scouted and move swiftly before the World Cup inflates players prices.

Yeah, like Majeed Waris of Ghana. Remember the name.

first window in a while that i'm not worried about one of our best players leaving.

Remember years ago on Teletext sport pages they used to have some wacky headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring that cost a fortune per minute. Now those same kind of stories make it onto the back of the newspapers.

Yer I remember that:) Teletext page 508 for Everton, page 1 next 5 fixtures, page 2 headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring, page 3 match report from last game, page 4 headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring, page 5 full squad list, page 6 headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring, page 7 injuries update or similar, page 8 headline about us signing some foreign star with a number to ring.

No transfer window back then so it was vital you checked about 5 times a day everyday.

first window in a while that i'm not worried about one of our best players leaving.
I agree. It's just the media circus that's going to happen.

Makes no difference that we will finish above Utd and hopefully Arsenal, but that's not going to stop the press thinking that all our players are ready to jump ship! You know what it's like...I can imagine stories about every single member of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.