Media attempts to 'undermine' EFC - Media one stop shop

How many seperate links to our players leaving will their be until the new transfer window opens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevilla in for Robles apparently.

Sevilla are reportedly interested in bringing Everton goalkeeper Joel Robles back to Spain this summer.

The 23-year-old spent last season on loan at Wigan Athletic, before following Roberto Martinez to Goodison Park this summer.

However, the Spanish Under-21 international has failed to hold down a regular spot in the Toffees XI due to the form of long-serving goalkeeper Tim Howard.

According to AS, Sevilla are interested in signing the talented stopper and will make their interest apparent when the transfer window opens.

Robles started his youth career at Getafe, before moving to Atletico Madrid in 2005. He departed the Calderon after making just two first-team league appearances.
a billion stories about other clubs interest in Stones

It's just the media unsettling players as they go into the important part of the season.

And there's nothing else happening in football so they'll make stuff up.

Love the way Bobby has said we rejected 50mill from United. He's winding them up.

This one's a loolapalooza.

I am driving home a short while ago and a Sky trailer comes on talkSPORT.

"It's another Super Sunday on Sky this weekend......Liverpool, Arsenal and Man. United all in action..."

I'm absent-mindedly thinking to myself "I thought Arsenal were playing on Saturday....and who are we playing on Saturday?"

I knew we hadn't a game Saturday because I have arranged to visit my in laws for an Easter visit thinking we were playing on Sunday and I couldn't go then.

Then the penny dropped.....:hayee:

After that, big mouth Durham announces he is "having a poll" to determine if "Everton should cash in on Ross Barkley this summer".

He goes on to say we might as well on account of Bob has only stated him in "six of the last twelve games" ergo he mustn't think Ross is much good.

Yeah I heard that and laughed, just had a so obvoiusly not an Evertonian on saying we should sell Barkley as all our players are leaving

Graham Hunter on SSN saying he expects Bobby to be asked to take over at Barca, but 'possibly not this summer.'

Durham must really hate us for some reason.

Usually he is crapping on Arsenal from a great height but he reckons they will win "comfortably" tonight, by 4 or 5 goals, when we was talking to the man from Paddy Power.

The bookie informed him that "Arsenal have been very rocky of late....I think it will be a possible banana skin for them" bur Durham ain't having any of it.

Just goes to show what A'holes they are. Funny is not that they do not ask if Rodgers is going to take over at Barca!!

It seems that at every opportunity they are trying to knock Everton down. it seems we have more scuttlebuck about managers or players leaving than any other team.

Durham must really hate us for some reason.

Usually he is crapping on Arsenal from a great height but he reckons they will win "comfortably" tonight, by 4 or 5 goals, when we was talking to the man from Paddy Power.

The bookie informed him that "Arsenal have been very rocky of late....I think it will be a possible banana skin for them" bur Durham ain't having any of it.
To be fair to Durhamm he wants us to get 4th as he feels we will try to win it unlike Arsenal.

What's annoying me is there going on like its in Arsenals hands to get 4th and not us. An TS seem convinced they walk it, no one realizes we made up 14 points and were in pole postion

We will get fourth then they can all shut up this is because they are all crapping themselves as everton are about to crash there party.

Status
Not open for further replies.