Media attempts to 'undermine' EFC - Media one stop shop

How many seperate links to our players leaving will their be until the new transfer window opens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestevon

Player Valuation: £80m
Just got thinking about how many more stories linking players currently playing for us right now we will see during the time between now and the end of the season, I'm guessing a ridiculous amount.

So here is the place to list them as they start rolling in, try to not link the same exact story from multiple sources unless its at least a few days apart between prints.

Hopefully mods won't link it with he summer window one as I'd like this to be a stand alone thread just highlighting how often Everton players are being targeted by media stories with zero substance compared to teams roughly on a par with us.

Current Everton players (not necessarily contracted beyond the season) to dominate the facile minds of the 'meeja' over summer:

Lukaku
Deulofeu
Barry
Barkley
Stones
Coleman
Jags (to Man U)
Baines
Mirallas

So that's it...we might as well not bother with next season as we will only have Hibbo, Ossie, milkman and Nessi left. It's all over, finito, kaput...it must be so as I read it in the newspaper

We should copy the text from articles rather than post links otherwise we are just perpetuating the problem by giving them more traffic on their site, they print this stuff to gain hits and increase their advertising revenue.

Spot on mate

Let them talk all they want. We'll have European footie to look forward to and it won't be easy to unsettle our lads.

The finest sharp cheddar melted upon some lightly toasted multigrain bread while enjoying beautiful Southern Italy at Napoli away next August.

Status
Not open for further replies.