Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace on the wing, looks to shoot, bit selfish etc

@bluebud I did dislike Delo yes. I don't think Kennedy is as selfish as him though. Plus, he's actually our player. I got annoyed when Delo got chances over our own because I knew he wasn't staying and wasn't coming back
Main difference:
Del at 19 - on loan to Everton, regular playing time in the Premier League.
Kennedy at 19 - on loan to Hibs, second division of Scotland.

I hope to god Kennedy turns out as good as Del. But I'm having trouble believing he's even near the same level.

Pace on the wing, looks to shoot, bit selfish etc

@bluebud I did dislike Delo yes. I don't think Kennedy is as selfish as him though. Plus, he's actually our player. I got annoyed when Delo got chances over our own because I knew he wasn't staying and wasn't coming back

Fair play I was just messing, I can see the similarity in style but their is quite a gap in quality between the two of them, Delu had a successful loan here playing in our first team and now at Sevillia, Kennedy is doing well at Hibs but it's a much lower standard of football. I hope Kennedy does well for himself but I'd rather have Delu back.

Main difference:
Del at 19 - on loan to Everton, regular playing time in the Premier League.
Kennedy at 19 - on loan to Hibs, second division of Scotland.

I hope to god Kennedy turns out as good as Del. But I'm having trouble believing he's even near the same level.

I said he's a similar player in the way he plays, not that he was as good

He may never be. But, he could be good enough to be a benefit to the side

Returning from Hibs after the Hearts game.

Sadly, as with Lundstram, don't really see him playing for us ever.

But not seen too much of this kid if I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.