Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never forgive these for throwing vinyl LPs at us when we played them in the FA Cup semi final at Villa Park.
So a win and Burnley to stay up please
s-l1600.jpg

?

I would hope some players that haven’t been playing too muxh get some game time. Here is who I would start taking into account myko coleman beto and dcl are absent.

Pickford
Young
Tarki
Branthwaite
Mykolenko
Garner
Gana
Danjuma
Chermiti
McNeil

Metcalfe and Warrington to get at least 10 minutes would be great to see
I agree with this, although I assume you meant Godfrey for a likely absent Myko. Would be great to give Chermiti another run out along with Danjuma and get the young lads afew minutes as you suggest/

Three games that are completely irrelevant and give us a huge opportunity to work on improvements in certain areas. I’ll be pretty annoyed if we don’t make any tweaks.

I would hope some players that haven’t been playing too muxh get some game time. Here is who I would start taking into account myko coleman beto and dcl are absent.

Pickford
Young
Tarki
Branthwaite
Mykolenko
Garner
Gana
Danjuma
Chermiti
McNeil

Metcalfe and Warrington to get at least 10 minutes would be great to see

I agree with this, although I assume you meant Godfrey for a likely absent Myko. Would be great to give Chermiti another run out along with Danjuma and get the young lads afew minutes as you suggest/
To be honest, I think that we would have a better chance if we played a full team.

To be honest, I think that we would have a better chance if we played a full team.
I’m sure Dyche will want to play a full team, so as not to disrupt the team spirit after three wins on the trot, but it would make sense to try out some of the players we might need to play next season.

I’d be happy if he made changes at half time to do that.