Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting a heavy amount of abuse there.

...isn't he just. The fact that his manager keeps picking him, though, is a reflection of what he thinks. It's clearly a desperate situation the boy is in at Blackpool. He'll make a decent living in the game, it's just a matter of at what level.

Barkley couldn't get in Leeds' team.

...it's a very good point and a real reminder that a lot is down to opinion and managerial style. Moyes advised Warnock that Barkley lacked responsibility, couldn't track back and he took that on board (a view that I have to admit I had some sympathy with). Martinez saw a different dimension and talent.

There really is often a rizzla paper between success and failure. Barkley could've taken a different route but he and Martinez appear to be a perfect storm and I for one are extremely grateful for that.

Yes, he had what I thought was a great game against Cardiff as part of a good performance overall, but I think that may be the high point of our season. We are truly woeful at present and it seems that Lundstram can’t maintain that sort of performance level when the rest of the team are bad. He was poor on Saturday, as were the whole team, although some of the criticism on the thread below is over the top IMO.

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1998761

I didn’t go to the Leeds game but the general consensus is that O’Hara looked like a professional footballer guesting for a Unibond side, albeit he didn’t put a tackle in all game. He’s only on a two month deal so we’re thinking the chances are he’ll be off in January if enough people notice he can still play. Will be interesting to see how Legear shapes up, if nothing else the squad’s Christmas party should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.