Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's true, were slating his lack of goals, but he's moving for the ball and not receiving it. Every game is the same..
And he's so strong, powerful and fast any one on one 50/50 through ball and he would get in on it. Mirallas, Barkley and Naismith really have to get their head up and look for him. While I don't agree with playing Eto'o there he is better than the rest at that.

Don't like his body language. At all. This may just be frustration but it would seem more likely that he is not happy with/cannot adjust to the role he has been asked to do.

Don't like his body language. At all. This may just be frustration but it would seem more likely that he is not happy with/cannot adjust to the role he has been asked to do.
You're a welder. You are really REALLY good at your job. I mean, top % good. And you are young.

Then after your first year of working with you(a year with where your boss realizes you are just...BOSS at what you do), he asks you to become an engineer.

Really?

Was watching some of his goals for west brom and most of them were in transition. He's a brilliant counter attacking player and I feel to get the most out of him we need to alter our style otherwise we should sell him next month as hes shocking with his back to goal and his movement is poor too.

Was watching some of his goals for west brom and most of them were in transition. He's a brilliant counter attacking player and I feel to get the most out of him we need to alter our style otherwise we should sell him next month as hes shocking with his back to goal and his movement is poor too.
exactly what we have asking on here , why did RM buy a counter attack striker to play in a possession based team.

Didn't he come out and say playing a different way this season was much harder and this will make him more of a complete player in the long term

Status
Not open for further replies.