Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little perspective

Bony, who is the player I would have wanted if we hadn't got Rom, has the same 5 goals and 1 assist in 12 appearances that Lukaku does this season.

Also @Squawka: Romelu Lukaku has now scored 37 Premier League goals since 2012/13. Only Suarez (54), van Persie (41) and Aguero (41) have scored more.

Last edited:

Just a little perspective

Bony, who is the player I would have wanted if we hadn't got Rom, has the same 5 goals and 1 assist in 12 appearances that Lukaku does this season.

Also @Squawka: Romelu Lukaku has now scored 37 Premier League goals since 2012/13. Only Suarez (54), van Persie (41) and Aguero (41) have scored more.

Is he better than Origi though?

Just watching the replay now and they both looked offside, barkley not by much but lukaku was miles offside

I did wonder. No flag until lukaku hit it so we might have benefitted. It just shows absolute stupidity from lukaku to even consider taking the ball off him in that situation never mind when he was much more clearly offside

Just saying it how it is mate :blush:
Very true, Legs often has good insight in her views.
I feel for Lukaku anyway, he doesn't score and he's crap, has the first touch of a sex pest and is lazy. Then when he does score all it is doing is masking the deficiencies in his game and he's still crap.
Never-mind that he scores at a rate of about 1 in 2 and the rest of the team has been poor so far this season too.
His hold up play and touch has certainly improved from last season for mine, and if things start to click behind him when we get Ross, Kev and Pienaar behind him he'll go on a goal scoring run.
He's only 21 and while there's plenty to improve on, he's still a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.