Lukaku on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read the updated bit of the thread, I see I've been beaten to it haha! In my defence I have ripped myself for that a few times since. Shows I know precisely bugger all!

I can't wait to I'm vaulted over McCarthy and Martinez!

Oh my, I settled down this fine morning to go through this thread and do a proper vault job on it (since I started the thread!) but I see that I've been beaten to it. :(

Here are some of the juiciest highlights just in case:

Imagine, Jelavic getting benched so we could lump it up to this thug all day.

Dont rate him, hard too when he doesnt play

Bollocks to developing chelsea players, get Vellios on FFS

Would be a good option maybe as backup to jelavic.

Lukaku's stats in Belgium are good. So were Tomasz Radzinski's.

Everytime ive watched him hes been beyond terrible.

He blatantly won't be coming so there is zero point in this thread.
(this one has to be my personal favourite)

I'd rather play Anichebe up front over Lukaku.

It might sound silly but by playing Lukaku all we are doing is doing Chelsea a favour by giving him game time. I don't think there's much between them right now.

hence opinions on players on here are often wrong...mccgeady is the current super dooper uber gash potential signing

Oh my, I settled down this fine morning to go through this thread and do a proper vault job on it (since I started the thread!) but I see that I've been beaten to it. :(

Here are some of the juiciest highlights just in case:

(this one has to be my personal favourite)

Sod off I can't get vaulted for the same post twice in one week!

And at that point in time Lukaku hadn't even been out on loan to West Brom yet, so he was completely unknown in this league. I was still wrong, like.

Sod off I can't get vaulted for the same post twice in one week!

And at that point in time Lukaku hadn't even been out on loan to West Brom yet, so he was completely unknown in this league. I was still wrong, like.

LOL mate. Nothing personal, I just don't post my opinions on here enough cause if I did I'd get vaulted on a daily basis myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.