Lille Tickets - Box Office Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be genuine from the club but not from the person who has them, they know they didnt pay for them and a blue did, if they dont hand them back they deserve all they get.
You misunderstand my point....they've likely gone to collect tickets they have paid for and been given these in error...not checked them, and their actual ones will be sat in the ticket office.

I don't think I've ever had a ticket with my name on it. Your name gets printed on the card with the tickets but not the ticket itself

Last time we were at Wembley I ended up being given a different ticket to what I'd ordered. It happens occassionally. If I'd picked up three tickets having not paid for them all I'd be sweating pre-match. Hopefully there'll be three tickets still sat in the box office before kick off and the details will match the three people in your seats. If not, and they get ejected or nicked then no-one would lose any sleep over it.

Glad you got sorted btw ;)

Everton tickets bought through eticketing with a registered client number always have the name also on with the reciept on a separate sheet

everyone stands at these euro games and most just stand anywhere,if i had dodgy tickets the last thing i would do is sit in the rightfull seat.

Either some fella went to pick up his tickets and got given yours by mistake, clubs fault nobody eles's

Or.... Some idiot has tried his luck and got lucky.

I picked some tickets up for Villa b4 the game on Saturday that I had bought from stubhub, the T&C's say I must have ID and the payment card with me, in reality they asked me for my surname and I waved a copy of the email at the woman and the tickets were handed over to me, was a bit too easy in hindsight. If tickets are getting 'stolen' youd think that they would ensure the checks are made!

Thanks to all GOT posters for your information and support.
I went to the Box Office before today's game and was told that the three of us will definitely get into the game, but that I couldn't have tickets because they were all sold and Lille will not issue duplicates (seems a sensible approach by Lille tbh).
Awaiting final instructions on Tuesday, but I think it will involve getting in with Everton and Lille stewards and the occupants of those three seats being ejected from the ground. Should be an interesting experience.
If you have these tickets, then you won't see the game. If you bought them from the person who stole them, then I apologise in advance but suggest you might want to take this up with the aforesaid criminal.

The tickets haven't been stolen.It's been a massive ticket office cock up. People have been given the wrong tickets which will be apparent when they will be humiliated by the Lille stewards at the ground. EFC just give the guy 3 other tickets which you will have.

Unless your name is John Smith tho or something like that it's unlikely that someone is going to guess your name by chance and know that you have ordered tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.