Lille Tickets - Box Office Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone goes to a cash machine and forgets to pickup their money and the next person takes the money with out trying to give it to the person who forgot

Its theft.

These tickets will likely have names printed on. If not the person who has them knows what tickets they should have from their purchase history and client number.

By not coming forward this person has potentially committed theft

Here ya go mate, thats the police's number.

Give them a call to report a crime and let us know how you got on.

Thanks for for sharing.

fansfight2_468x311.jpg

From your attitude it wouldn't surprise me if it was you who took Stan's tickets.

Is that you on the left mate?

Still think it's likely to be a genuine error. Our tickets in the Lille end have no names on....do the away end ones?
I've never checked my client history to see if the seat numbers etc tally with what I've collected....and can't believe many others do either.

It might be genuine from the club but not from the person who has them, they know they didnt pay for them and a blue did, if they dont hand them back they deserve all they get.

Interesting points.

If there are tickets left over, then I assume the people sitting in our seats will be given them at the match after they have been asked to vacate our seats.

Otherwise, I assume that they will have been stolen. For instance, what's the chance of the person who was given my tickets having ordered three? If they only paid for one but kept the three that were mine then they've stolen them.

Haven't they?

If someone goes to a cash machine and forgets to pickup their money and the next person takes the money with out trying to give it to the person who forgot

Its theft.

These tickets will likely have names printed on. If not the person who has them knows what tickets they should have from their purchase history and client number.

By not coming forward this person has potentially committed theft

I don't think I've ever had a ticket with my name on it. Your name gets printed on the card with the tickets but not the ticket itself

Interesting points.

If there are tickets left over, then I assume the people sitting in our seats will be given them at the match after they have been asked to vacate our seats.

Otherwise, I assume that they will have been stolen. For instance, what's the chance of the person who was given my tickets having ordered three? If they only paid for one but kept the three that were mine then they've stolen them.

Haven't they?

Last time we were at Wembley I ended up being given a different ticket to what I'd ordered. It happens occassionally. If I'd picked up three tickets having not paid for them all I'd be sweating pre-match. Hopefully there'll be three tickets still sat in the box office before kick off and the details will match the three people in your seats. If not, and they get ejected or nicked then no-one would lose any sleep over it.

Glad you got sorted btw ;)

I wouldn't head over on the word of Bellstone like, I'd be wanting written confirmation or alternate tickets.
Will certainly expect at least e-mail confirmation (or, better still, tickets) on Tuesday as we are heading for the Channel Tunnel on Wednesday morning.

Then again, I'm still half expecting them to pop through the letter box tomorrow.

Hopefully your tickets are in the post but if they have been obtained deceitfully do you really think the French police, stewards etc will bother to check those seats out with 8k plus Evertonians a good majority the worse for wear with drink and would those with the tickets sit in the seats I don't think so hopefully the club will sort you out and you can enjoy the game but forget finding the culprits if indeed there is any

Status
Not open for further replies.