Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I'll book up Edinburgh - Brussels on the Wednesday and fly back Brussels - London on the Friday in time for NFL London on the Sunday.

Lille is booked! Train from Bangor (North Wales) on the Wednesday at midday, gets to Lille about 7:30pm then train back on the Friday! One change at London Euston for London St Pancras for the Eurostar.

Booked a hotel too: Apart'City Lille.

Total cost: £219.50 :)

Hope I get a ticket now!!

So, whats the cheapest options for getting there so far ?

Car & ferry would cost about £170 for 5, providing car is full and does the mpg that mine does, obv. if doing it that way then Ale would be an issue, or rather.... lack of.

Average prices for a pint in Lille:

BrandPrice
Unknown
£4.72 GBP
Grimbergen£2.54 GBP
Jupiler£2.54 GBP
Unknown£3.39 GBP
Karmeliet£4.24 GBP
Unknown£6 GBP

Jupiler isn't bad Lager as well, reckon the offy's will run out if close to that main Sq. as Ale in the shops is way cheaper than in Bars, but £2.54 a pint aint bad for France, most bars probably sell Big bottles(wine bottle size) of Cider as well for the same price as most of the lagers are for a pint.

Lille is booked! Train from Bangor (North Wales) on the Wednesday at midday, gets to Lille about 7:30pm then train back on the Friday! One change at London Euston for London St Pancras for the Eurostar.

Booked a hotel too: Apart'City Lille.

Total cost: £219.50 :)

Hope I get a ticket now!!

me and 3 of the lads are in that hotel aswell mate brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.