Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes all those years playing for free and turning down those big money moves clearly exempt him from ever being criticised
Criticise a poor performance or a mistake. But as a player, as a servant of the club, you've been lucky to have him.

He has been a wonderful servant of your club and deserves more respect than he receives. Very loyal and professional. You couldn't have asked any more of him.

People will respect him when he's gone, but whilst he's a liability on the pitch in the present day then people will point that out.

Same in many respects to Tim Cahill in his final season here. He was pretty terrible and people pointed that out, but that didn't tarnish the respect for him overall.

Ossie has been a decent servant but he shouldn't be anywhere near our starting line-up in 2014.

Criticise a poor performance or a mistake. But as a player, as a servant of the club, you've been lucky to have him.
how can you criticise a performance or mistake without it taking a toll on your opinion of him as a player, I've watched him underperform for nearly two seasons, and treated with ludicrous favouritism by Moyes, and now Martinez to a lesser extent, I know you are used to dealing with sycophants on the Kop but I prefer to be objective, he isnt good enough to start regular for us, simple as that.

Also, don't give me the servant nonsense, it isn't world war one

how can you criticise a performance or mistake without it taking a toll on your opinion of him as a player, I've watched him underperform for nearly two seasons, and treated with ludicrous favouritism by Moyes, and now Martinez to a lesser extent, I know you are used to dealing with sycophants on the Kop but I prefer to be objective, he isnt good enough to start regular for us, simple as that.

Also, don't give me the servant nonsense, it isn't world war one
Him appearing regularly is indicative of our lack of finance more than anything really. He's a prime example of our lack of depth and for some reason we manage to avoid buying a replacement for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.