Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole meltdown is amusing to me because all the excerpts I've read seem to be exactly the same as Leon as a footballer - inoffensive, vanilla and for the most part, very dull.

How cringey is that Fellaini bit FFS? "Oh, this one time this proper big fella said something I didn't like so I was all like 'let's take this outside lad' but then my mate held me back. Lucky he did or I would have proper laid that soft lad right out."

Releasing a book mid season with some very unedifying comments is a proper snide thing to do.

“I may be 33 now but I still have a lot to offer and ambitions I want to achieve. I’m not ready to retire yet. As I write, my contract takes me up to the end of the season. I’m hoping to negotiate at least another one. Having only started playing regular first-team football at Everton as I turned 23, I still feel like I have a lot of football left in me."

Angry-Guys-Mug.jpg

I'm left wondering if John Aldridge mentioned anything about Leon Osman's book in his actual book?

John Aldridge was on 5 live earlier saying the book was meant to be out in June just like our kits should be and said " It's late because Everton fans are scummy mugs. They boycott nothing that lot, because they are scum.

Do you think we would except one of our players autobiography's being late??? Eh!!!! Would we eck. We would have done a youtube video with John Bishop, Jimmy Tarbuck, Eunice Huthart, Cilla Black, the cast of Hollyoaks, Fred the weather man and Jimmy Corkhill telling the publishers to JOG ON!!!

After reading the extracts so far I have to conclude that Osman "the japester" has gotten permission off all his ex and current teammates to write absolute nonsense about them in his book in order to sell it and they're all having a big laugh about it. That has to be it surely? No one can really be that much of a nobhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.